Home of the Brave, Museum and Gift Shop
Our last stop on Home of the Brave Tours is well worth the wait. Privately owned and funded, the Home of the Brave Museum and gift shop is for the exclusive enjoyment of our tour guests.
Enjoy perusing a fascinating display of authentic WWII uniforms and artifacts, many of which are donated by visitors on the tour and their families. Hundreds of stories lie behind the donated memorabilia.
Take a photo in our famous WWII Jeep and 1942 Army issue Harley Davidson motorcycle, used in the Disney epic movie “Pearl Harbor”. WWII Veterans are welcomed to share their war stories and have their photos taken for our “Wall of Fame”. Embrace the romance of the era as you relax in the “Wiki Waki Woo Tropical Bar and Lounge”. Enjoy an ice cold “classic” bottle of Coca Cola while watching vintage movies in the mini theatre and listening to the finest music of the 1940’s.
Remember this one-of-a-kind experience with a unique souvenir or gift from the gift shop. Choose from T-Shirts, hats, books, movies, CDs, postcards and more.
Home of the Brave WWII Museum and Gift Shop Highlights
- Authentic WWII artifacts, Pan American Airways & Hollywood/Hawaii movie memorabilia.
- Shop for Hats, t-shirts, books, DVD’s, and one-of-a-kind souvenirs
- Take your picture in the famous 1945 WWII Jeep and 1942 Harley Davidson – featured in the epic movie Pearl Harbor
- See our “Wall of Fame” that honors and carries on the legacy of our American Veterans
- Check out our proud collection of famous Celebrity Autographs and Photos
- Visit our 1940’s watering hole the “Wiki Waki Woo Tropical Bar and Lounge”, and our nostalgic Victory Club